6/13 Monday -
- Lounge chairs and beers on the "porch" of the Camino house. Chili night & Inception -MAN NIGHT
- Goathill. Brews and bros. always a good time. also, it has been tentatively established that there is a formula for a good time there -in order for optimum fun, a bearded mexican looking very much like zach galifinakis, a sexy, sexy persian man looking like a member of LMFAO, an asian fellow with facial hair and large posterior, and a caucasian person (male or female) must be in the party. Also, at least 4 pitchers of beer and 2 large baskets of peanuts (the "t" is silent) needs to be present.
- I discovered music artist Rachel Platten. Following my discovery I bought her album on iTunes. To be honest, I bought the album based solely on her how absolutely cute she looked in a music video of hers. After the fact, I realized I did enjoy her music.
- U2 Concert @ Anaheim Stadium. Good music. Family. Enough said. j
- Beach day with Rick, Fro, and Allison. Checked out the tide pools. Late in the night, some Silky's with the company. Low key. But good.
- Happy Father's Day! Pho day with the family. The rest, a lazy Sunday. Not too shabby for Week 1.